Home » Topics » English riddles » Switchgear » Switchgear Riddle No.13 – Voltage indicator

Switchgear Riddle No.13 – Voltage indicator

• Creator
    Topic
    khaliil

I'm doing Shake Flashlight which uses the principle of Faraday's Law (magnetic induction). My question is: How can i add a voltage sensor which can measure the voltage of the capacitor and than resets the resistor automatically which is connected 2V LED. …
      I'm doing Shake Flashlight which uses the principle of Faraday's Law (magnetic induction). My question is: How can i add a voltage sensor which can measure the voltage of the capacitor and than resets the resistor automatically which is connected 2V LED.

i have done research about the voltage sensor but i couldnot find anything that is useful…i need to implement this VOLTAGE SENSOR…
      i would real appreciate your help the sooner the better….
      With regards,
      khaliil

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Hamid

I’m not sure about your actual application but we use similar system for voltage indication in medium voltage switchgear. The voltage indicator is adapted to cooperate with reactive or resistance insulator having output currents from 20 up to 500 ?A at nominal voltage of power network. Visual elements which indicate voltage appearance in individual phases are three LED visible in front of indicator unit. Depending on type of used insulator (value of its output current) and nominal voltage of power network there is need to match and adjust the threshold current value Iw of internal indicator showing voltage presence according with requirements of standard PN-EN 61958:2002

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.