Home » Topics » English riddles » Substation » Substation Riddle No.3 – Fire protection/detection in EDF substations

Substation Riddle No.3 – Fire protection/detection in EDF substations

• Creator
    Topic
    Andy Cheary

I would like to know what the regulatory requirements are for Fire detection/protection in EDF sub-stations.
      I would like to know what the regulatory requirements are for Fire detection/protection in EDF sub-stations.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Hamid

EDF Energy is an integrated energy company in the United Kingdom, with operations spanning electricity generation and the sale of gas and electricity to homes and businesses throughout the United Kingdom. Regarding the substation fire protection I don’t know any British standard but you can refer to an Australian guide line about that subject which issued base on NFPA. ENA DOC 18-2008 (Interim Guideline for the Fire Protection of Electricity Substations) that published by ENA . This Guideline was prepared to fill the need for a reference on good contemporary practices, and on desirable future best practices, in the fire protection of electricity substations.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.